Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Port Dickson Beach (Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia)


Photo : My wife and son having breakfast at Ocean View Resort.

Port Dickson is among the beaches that I like most and visit more that 10 times since my first visit in year 2002. Port Dickson or more popularly known as PD, is located in Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia). PD is favourite weekend getaway for people from Kuala Lumpur as it only take about one hour journey. The main attraction is their beautiful beaches within its 25 kilometres facing the calm sea of Straits of Malacca.

Photo : At Telok Kemang Port Dickson Beach with Selvam (from India), Baskaran and myself on February 10, 2002

How to get there?
From Kuala Lumpur, take the North-South highway and exit at Port Dickson. From the exit, take a right turn at traffic lights after the toll. Follow signs to Port Dickson. There's another highway that leads to Port Dickson from there. On this stretch of highway, you can exit at Lukut or head straight to PD.

There is more than 50 hotels, motels, condominiums, and resorts in PD for you to select if you plan to overnight at PD. Based on my experience, I prefer stay in condominium style resort because it less crowded, 24 hours guarded and have lot of facilities. I have been in Kemang Indah Condominium, Corus Paradise Resort,Ocean View Resort and other small hotel in my previous visit. In Ocean View Resort itself, I have been stayed there for more than 3 times.

Ocean View Resort have their first class facilities such as mini cinema, food court, gym, Internet cafe, swimming pool, indoor games, rabbit farm and etc.. What I like this resort most is there is a hidden beach behind the resort. Compare to other beaches in PD which always crowded especially during weekend, this beach promised peaceful place to have a good time with your family.


Photo : With my son at Telok Kemang beach.

While for Corus Paradise Resort, I admire their beautiful manmade lagoon. We can walk along their lagoon while taking cold breeze during nigh time. Being in their hotel balcony which facing the sea is just amazing!

To know more on Port Dickson (PD) and their selected hotels, please visit :-
http://www.portdickson.com.my
http://www.holidayasia.net/oceanviewpd.htm
http://www.corusparadisepd.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Inn

No comments: