Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Looking for friends to exchange FDC and Maxim Card.

My friend, Deva Kumar from India is looking for friends to exchange maxim card (post card) and First Day Cover (FDC) from all over the world. Below is email from Deva to me for exchange of MAxim card and FDC.


"Dear Izman,

As stated in the below email, I love maxi card on following themes - Wild animals, Birds, Insects, Reptiles, Transportation, Sports. But a mere card is valueless unless it contains an appropriate stamp representing the theme with the right cancellation on it. HENCE I NEED MAXIM CARDS WITH SUITABLE STAMPS & CORRECT POSTAL CANCELLATION.

To tell about myself, I am a Philatelist from Chennai, India and I collect all philatelic items on various themes - First day covers, Special covers, Miniature sheets, Booklets etc. I don't like stamps.

As you are aware a picture is worth thousand words and a Maxi card with appropriate stamp & postmark gives more information about a particular theme.

This fascinated me and triggered the passion to collect Maxim cards on various topics. As I frequently travel due to my busy job schedule, I cannot take photos of the same and scan it across to you. I am sorry for that :(

But, I request you to pass this message to all the known philatelic collectors of your country and I prefer exchange. i can supply Indian items for your foreign cards."



Interested?
Deva can be contacted thru this email stampsdeva@yahoo.co.in

No comments: