Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, January 28, 2008

TRIP TO PUTRAJAYA @ 27/01/08

Date : 27/01/08 (Sunday).
Venue : Putrajaya, Malaysia
Interesting places visited :
1) Putrajaya Mosque
2) Alamanda Shopping Centre
3) Putrajaya Club

Its only 1 hour journey to Putrajaya from my house. This is my first visit here this year. Nothing much changed from my previous visit since November 2007.

For your information, Putrajaya is the civil administrative centre for Malaysian Government. Here, you can see beautiful building including our Prime Minister's Office, Mosque, Darul Ehsan Palace, offices and well planned housing area.


Photo: My wife and daughter with Putra Mosque as background.


Photo : Putra Mosque is built near man made lake.

Useful link :
www.putrajaya.net.my
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putrajaya

No comments: