Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

MY VISIT TO COLLEX 2008 @ 20/01/08


Photo : my son (Luqman Hakim) was posing in front of Collex 2008 stalls.


Collex 2008 @ The Atria, Damansara, Malaysia.

On 20/01/2008 (Sunday), I bring my wife, son (Luqman Hakim, 3 yrs) & daughter (Norsyafiqah Izzati, 1 yr) to this exhibition. Its about 45 minutes driving from my house.

As overall I think its success. If i'm not mistaken, there is only less than 20 stalls / seller participate in this collex 2008. But its not a big deal for me as long as there is a very genuine and quality seller.


Photo : Some of the participants / seller during Collex 2008



Variety of stamps, coins & banks notes, books to be choose and its make me confused to choose. At worth to come here as you can bargain the price. You can even buy in bulk in very very unpredictable price. At last, 4 coins be mine for very cheap price.

To organizer; well done. Hopefully next time you will give more space to your traders and spare nice place for collectors to meet.

No comments: