Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

PHOTO FOR SALE

I received few email from friends which request to buy photo from this blog. After taking few considerations, I willing to sell photos from this blog. But not all photo is open for sale.

Since i'm not professional photographer, the quality of my photo is not superb. So, use your judgement before purchase from me. What I can offer is, my photo is original photo which belong to me. Its as low as USD0.50 per photo which will email to you once payment is verified thru PAYPAL.COM.

To buy any photo from this blog, just email me at damak_76@hotmail.com. Please write your selection, and I will email you the price for you consideration. Once agreed, just bank in payment thru paypal.com and I will email the photo to your email.

Alternatively, you can buy interesting photos from Malaysia thru www.uniquemalaysia.com which i am one of their photo seller.

Note :
If you don't have paypal account; please open your account for FREE now by clicking paypal banner in this blog.

No comments: