Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

1000 Places to see before you die

I revisit my friend blog deb at http://www.nomadickiwis.blogspot.com. then I found a website that I admire so much.

The website is describing the best places that every travellers should go. Actually I not happy with the title "1000 Places To See Before You Die", but that is their website and what can I say (Ha..ha..ha...).

This is among places which promoted is their website. Do you know the places just based on this photos? I recommend you to surf their website to know the details.








Source :
www.1000beforeyoudie.com

2 comments:

arsaili said...

Ingin ke Tanah Suci...

izman said...

arsaili,
itulah juga impian aku dan seluruh umat Islam. Amin...