Google
 
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Plan for trip to Singapore

Next 2 months, which on July 2008; I plan to visit Singapore. I'm not sure my wife and kids will follow or not but I defenately must go there. My best friend happiest day - He's marry Singaporean.

As I already confirmed to join them, I must lookin' for suitable hotel, transport, and visit few places in Singapore during my 2 days there.

Anybody have suggestion on which bus I must take from KL to Singapore as I will not using own car. Some people suggesting Nice Express which cost me RM80.00 per trip.

Im still think should I go by bus? My 2 kids is too 'ulu' to travel by bus. As I remember, I never bring them by bus yet!

My friends family members planning to have group visa/passport to enter Singapore. Its good as my wife and kids don't have their own passport. Should I join for group visa or use my own passport?

Any tips for travel to Singapore?

6 comments:

shahril aley said...

aritu ade baca the sun ade promotion kat singapore for malaysian. u can go to the famous theme parks & pay entrance fee in RM (untung banyak oooo). otherwise u pay in SGD & get 50% discount. but u must be there on 23 may - 30 june 2008.

izman said...

shahril aley,
yes.. i also came across that ads 'm'sian pay half'. If their fees is USD 19, m'sian pay RM19.

The probs is the event is on early july.

A Bee said...

don't know about your questions but hope you have a lovely time in singapore at your friend's wedding.

izman said...

deb,
thanks 4 drob by. I hope so...

ita.itu said...

syoknye pg singape...bila la aku nak pg nih..jeles

izman said...

ita.itu,
harap2 x de aral.